1. How can any reasonable person really believe that the orderly universe in which we live was created by a giant cosmic Flatus?
2. If people have children they cannot afford to raise, why is that not child abuse?
3. What percentage of all the jobs created by the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on Branson TIFs pays enough to support a family of two adults and two children?
4. Why is there not more innovation and funding invested in the marketing of Branson’s shows?
5. What specific steps are being taken to insure that the construction of “The Spirit of 76” on Highway 76 has minimal, if any, impact on the operation of the Branson’s theatres and attractions and, in terms of its timing, does not impact some more than others?
6. Does the circus running Taney County government have a “Ringmaster?”
7. How is it right that the City of Branson can take a portion of the City’s Tourism Tax, dedicated to infrastructure and that was previously used to subsidize citizen’s water rates, and use it to pay off the pay for performance contract with the Branson Airport while raising the water rates of its citizens?
8. If all people are created equal, how do we get someone with the above average agility and athletic ability of a LeBron James and the below average agility and athletic ability of an Ole Seagull?
9. Are illegal immigration, the willingness to indiscriminately kill the unborn and sell their body parts, our “Gimme Pig” entitled society, failure to control our borders, low teachers salaries, and a “kingly” federal judicial system indications of the “suicide” Lincoln was speaking of when he said, “At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide?”
10. If we are all created in the image of God, who does God look like, you or the Ole Seagull?
11. In the United States of America, in the year 2015, why should any person get any economic advantage because of their skin color?
12. How can a government and its people, who support abortion, not only object to letting its elderly elect to die with dignity, but fail to provide the same effort and funding on their behalf that is currently spent on supporting abortion?
13. After actually costing the marketing of Branson over $8 million dollars, and the hundreds of millions of dollars in marketing and economic benefits that represents, how can any member of the Tourism Community Enhancement District Board, past or present, look at anyone in the eye and say they have met their fiduciary duties as board members when they have not asked their attorney(s) this or a similar question; “Considering all statutory and case law, what remedies are available to the Board to avoid using the funds generated by the TCED Marketing tax to pay the Branson TIFs instead of being used for marketing?
14. Why is Missouri one of the few, if not the only, states in America that does not tax cell phones to help pay for 911 Service? Are we that much smarter than everyone else?